Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Best time of Summer...Junior National Hereford Expo


I was so excited about the week before me as I made my way into Grand Island, Nebraska and it did not let me down! I had such an amazing time getting to know the Queens from across the nation and spending time with them along ring side passing out awards. There were so many memories made on those long days of passing out awards. I hosted the second annual Queen's Tea which was a great success, in fact there were so many little girls that I didn't have enough goodies for everyone! We had cupcakes and candy and I talked to them about my year as Queen! The time spent with those future Queens was by far the most rewarding of the week. Being around them reminds me that there are so many great future young ladies to lead the hereford breed, and of course be the next National Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment