Sunday, July 18, 2010

Miss Illinois Horned


Name: Mary Kline
State: Illinois

What do you like most about being queen?

I like meeting new people and having a good view of the show.

Best Memory as Queen


When I was princess a little girl helped me pass out ribbons...she was so cute!


What would you say to young girls to get them involved in the queen program?

It is great to be queen! You get to get dressed up and receive a crown. You also get to meet new people.

Future Aspirations

I would like to be involved in agriculture business.

Any funny moments as queen?

During opening ceremonies at the Junior National I had jeans under my skirt and I had to quick change at my tack area. In general I have had to change in the stalls several times this week, which has been interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment