Tuesday, July 20, 2010

National Hereford Queen


Name: Katie Killian
Home state: Texas

What you like most about being queen?

I like interacting with different people.


What is your favorite memory of being queen?


At Reno this past December, there was a group of little girls who followed me around. There was even a little girl that would not leave the show without sitting in the "white queen's" chair!


Any funny moments?

Last year at the queen competition in Kansas City my mom and I went to the grocery store near our hotel. I was in my full queen outfit. The man at the check out counter said to me, "You are pretty enough to be a real queen!". He thought I was dressed up for Halloween!

What are your future aspirations?

I am attending Texas A&M in the fall. After graduating with my degree in nutrition I plan to attend medical school.

No comments:

Post a Comment